|Strength:|| x 3500 Gauss Mags|
|Item Size:||Adults - Malleable|
I think that you’re going to love this artistic, masculine and original copper magnetic bangle. Combining a spectacular gladiator-inspired design with a traditional oxidised copper finish.
With a strong weaved design this bangle has been handcrafted to perfection with gorgeous Celtic symbols placed inside the unique weaved pattern.
- Double Therapy – Magnets and Copper
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- Contains 6 Rare Neodymium Magnets
- Unique Celtic Design
- Gift Box Included
Why not check out our wide product range. We can guarantee that you find something that you will love!
|UK & NI||Tracked||Free||1-3|
|UK & NI||Priority||£8||1 Day*|
Pay only one shipping rate regardless of the amount you purchase in store.
Priority shipping is available on all orders before 1pm. This is also a Mon-Fri service only so please be aware when making the upgrade. Weekend & bank holiday priority next day shipping orders will be sent out on the next working day.
If you have any questions about deliveries, our customer service team can be reached via the contact form or directly by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
- PAY WITH MANY OPTIONS
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Magnets force the calcium ions to travel quicker through your body, thereby catalysing the healing cycles for bones and nervous tissues. Additionally, magnetic therapy promotes endorphin production, which leads to a reduction in pain and increase in a general feeling of wellness
- Remediates pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces tiredness
- Reduces the physical stress
- Relieves cramps, joint and muscle pain
- Strengthens the immune system
- Speeds up the cellular metabolism
- Eliminates the harmful toxins
- Reduces water retention
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases your sensation of well-being
- Enhances your mental clarity
- Relieves tension
- Improves energy levels
- Beneficial to sleep patterns
- Can improve your overall immune system
- Slows down the aging process
- Improvement in cardiovascular health
- Eases pain and inflammation
- Growth repair of new muscles cells & tissue
- Helps to promote health and wellbeing
- Stimulation of mitochondria in our cells
- Believed to help promote happiness
- Helps reduce fear among its users
- Protects your body against radiation